Descrizione del lavoro
This role is within Finance department and will be responsible for assisting with the administration of Sales order and assisting with the administration of project accounting and general support to the finance team.
- Maintaining and updating as necessary customer contract records and information within the company’s Salesforce System
- Validating new and renewal customer opportunities in Salesforce system against contracts.
- Invoicing – production of customer invoices via Sales order processing in both Netsuite and OpenAir
- Raising credit notes as required
- Reviewing the workload and output, ensuring that all invoice processing and related queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Maintenance of unbilled accrued income and enquiry into overdue billing
- Responsible for preparing all the SOP balance sheet Reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Resolving any errors that come up in the BS recs.
- Managing employee and contractor set up in Netsuite and GP
- Assisting with cover for the set-up and maintaining of the Projects which include all Correct cost category and project template set up within GP and ReQlogic.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of billing of both sales orders and services.
- Deliver of mini-projects / quick wins to improve the finance platform.
- Become the driving force for billings through (where not country dependent). A key element of this is driving through Full-Term Purchase Order billing in a timely fashion
- Reporting against targets / highlighting variances.
- End to end query resolution for all Salesforce, NetSuite and OpenAir billing issues and supporting the Macedonia credit controllers with more formality.
- Exposure to financial administration, previous experience of invoicing is desirable
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Ability to troubleshoot and to problem solve
- Strong numeracy, analytical skills and the ability to multi task
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail and good completion skills
- Previous Salesforce, NetSuite and OpenAir experience is an advantage
- Educated to degree level standard, or qualified by experience
- Desire to join a strong, hardworking team and become a key member of the Finance department