Descrizione del lavoro
The QA Engineer will be able to contribute to ensuring that software releases are of a high quality, fit for purpose and have successfully completed testing.
The successful candidate will have a previous experience in manual software testing and will be able to create to identify, anticipate, create and execute high comprehensive test cases based on pre-written acceptance criteria of functionalities including negative tests and boundary conditions.
They shall have ability and have skills to understand the product business domain and precisely and clearly create report discovered software bugs to ensure the quality is maintained on a high level.
The applicant will, first and foremost, be a high-calibre tester.
- Active member of a SCRUM team following agile practices
- Understand business requirements and write detailed test plans / test scripts based on acceptance criteria from User Stories written by the Product Owner.
- Manual functional testing of the team deliverables (Insprint and regression) following internal testing standards and quality & release plan
- Discover, report and track bugs using VSTS
- Knowledge share with the team to promote agreed quality standards
- Liaise with other QAs and to ensure the quality and release process is followed according to quality & release plan
- Promote quality as a key focus
Key required skills :
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a QA Engineer, ideally working within a SCRUM development environment.
- Excellent, proven manual/functional testing skills, with an ability to demonstrate this during the interview process.
- High level of attention to detail with a methodical, patient approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently drives for improvement.
- Willing to go extra mile to get the desired results in assuring quality of software delivery
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of Agile as software development methodology
- Experience working with VSTS/JIRA or similar tools
- SQL knowledge
- ISEB Foundation certificate or another relevant certificate
- Knowledge/experience of some other type of testing apart from manual:
- Automation testing
- Performance testing
- Scalability testing
- Security testing