Descrizione del lavoro
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
We are looking for a full stack engineer to join the team that develops one of these services to collect and manage travel requests. This team also integrates the service with other systems belonging to the company. The service is used by the company’s travel managers and project managers.
- 5+ years of experience with web technologies
- Experience with and an excellent understanding of .NET development
- Experience with and an excellent understanding of Angular v2 + development
- Experience with MS SQL
- Good knowledge of related technologies: Entity Framework, .NET Core, PowerShell, REST, HTML, and CSS
- Experience in optimizing the performance of web applications
- Solid understanding of the architecture of large web applications
- Experience in creating and maintaining TeamCity-based CI/CD
- Experience in refactoring legacy code
- Good communication skills.
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of React
- Experience with CSS frameworks: SASS/LESS/Stylus.
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment