Descrizione del lavoro
Enterprise Business Solutions, one of the fastest growing IT companies, is looking for a professional Digital Copywriter with excellent written English to help shape the digital presence of our brand.
As a Digital Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for creating, proofreading and editing compelling, innovative, and informational copy in various formats, ranging from sales and marketing messaging, blog articles, and email campaigns to thought web copy. You will focus on developing advertising copy and marketing content around the company’s product and overall brand message in a captivating and engaging format. The Role:
- Manage multiple projects encompassing concepting, writing, proofreading and providing edits during each stage of the project lifecycle;
- Work with cross functional partners (internal and external) to develop best possible story and product presentation; considers feedback and brainstorming then adjusts copy to meet the needs of the customer;
- Partner with Content Manager and Digital marketing Manager to establish copy tone and concepts, and ensure adherence to strategic focus and brand guidelines;
- Participate in project-related meetings to ensure adherence to strategic focus, brand guidelines and development of ideas;
- Verify accuracy of all written materials ensuring 100% accuracy to include verified facts product information, headlines, grammar, spelling and punctuation while adhering to brand guidelines and legal requirements.
- Advanced written English;
- 1-2 years copywriting experience, digital/ecommerce/IT copywriting experience preferred;
- Portfolio of samples showcasing writing skills and the level of English;
- Strong presentation skills and effectively sell and rationalize copy;
- Interest and ability in a variety of writing styles (sales enablement, digital, social, blogs, etc.);
- Superior copywriting and proofreading skills with a proven ability to switch between brand voices;
- Excellent time management skills;
What EBS Integrator can offer you
- Relaxed yet productive working environment. We have open space offices, conference rooms for various meetings, parking spaces, a spacious kitchen equipped with unlimited access to water, tea and coffee. If you do not like cooking, you'll enjoy the choice of eateries you can find right next to our office.
- You get easy access to recreational spaces and activities. When you want to make a small break, you can use the open air terrace or in the company's library, and play foosball.
- Two-way communication is paramount to us. If you have any questions or expectations from the company, all you have to do is tell us what you need or what you'd like to see implemented. Our culture is to listen and to support each other, and we are always ready to encourage you and offer constructive feedback.
- You get the opportunity to participate in the monthly training. Once a month we schedule a day when we share experiences or knowledge in the form of presentations prepared by several members of the teams appointed in advance.
- We celebrate company's successes. We regularly organize corporate soirées, barbecues, pizza, football escapes, parties and other activities that help with team building, and enjoy together the triumphs achieved side by side.
For more details, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch to discuss more details.