Descrizione del lavoro
goUrban is seeking a motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Automation Tester to join our user team. In this role, you will be working closely with the engineering and product management to test and execute our user applications and fleet management dashboards before they go into production. Our white label shared transportation apps are used by millions of people all over the world.
- You are part of our product team, helping them to increase the quality of the product and deliver value to our customers.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance roles and other departments to ensure quality products
- Participate in an experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile delivery schedule.
- Design test cases and test scenarios
- Work on a proper end-to-end testing strategy
- Test apps on real devices and features on real vehicles (scooters, bikes, mopeds, and cars)
- Check product quality on all levels including manual and exploratory testing
What We Offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with room for your own ideas and experiences within one of the “hottest” industries worldwide, with opportunities for introducing your own ideas and seeing the impact of these within weeks
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated team with an international working culture
- Exciting start-up environment with fast decision paths
- Working for a strongly growing company at an attractive modern workplace
- Collaboration with an international team of ambitious people disrupting transportation
- Regular trips to our second office in Vienna, Austria
- Work from home or our office in Novi Sad, Serbia
goUrban has built a software suite for shared mobility powering thousands of vehicles all around the world. We have built a modular and modern technology to allow shared mobility operators to scale profitable their business. Powered by our end-to-end solution we combine sectors like micro-mobility, rural carsharing, and corporate sharing into one technology environment. Our tools allow operators to bring their business ride by ride on new levels because we’re redefining the world's mobility!
- Highly responsible and basic computer skills
- Team player
- git (remote vs local repo, branch checkout, and switching)
- Cypress and Detox knowledge are beneficial
- Having an eye for detail but still looking at the big picture
- Passionate about quality and exploring different types of testing
- Enjoying learning and sharing knowledge with other team members
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English