Descrizione del lavoro
SolarWinds MSP is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services to achieve true scalability. We are passionate that the MSPs who use our products everyday should be excited about them. That is why we put our users first in everything we do and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier.
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. SolarWinds provides software and solutions that help our customers to monitor, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses.
SolarWinds is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Owner to guide the development of products in our Managed Service Provider (MSP) business unit. We operate in an Agile Scrum development environment. The Product Owner is one of the project’s key stakeholders. The PO aligns with the Product Manager on a detailed vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to the development teams.
- In the role of Product Owner, you will work closely with the Product Engineering, Architecture and DevOps teams and be responsible for driving technical initiatives through all stages of the development lifecycle as well as helping guide and manage the overall program. Additionally, this role will liaise with Product Management teams to ensure that Platform activities align to customer value.
- Working with Product Managers, Architects, UX Designers, other Product Owners and Development teams to ensure the business, quality and feature goals are met for each release;
- Responsible for the design, usability, and quality of releases;
- Responsible for ease of product upgrade and migration from prior releases with minimal issues and complexity;
- Collaborating with R&D and Product Managers to translate business requirements into user stories;
- Maintaining a prioritized backlog of user stories, features and defects;
- Working within a SAFe Agile Team (Scrum of Scrums, Big Room Planning, PI sessions, etc.) identifying and influencing process improvements across the department;
- Participating in daily Stand-ups as well as regular Sprint planning, Sprint review and Retrospective meetings;
- Organize Product Increment meetings and make sure all dependencies are accounted and all roadblocks are removed, in order to assure a stable, predictable cadence of enhancements that produce customer satisfaction;
- Inspiring and motivating the Engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions with an appropriate sense of customer-centric urgency.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or MIS
- Strong understanding and experience working with Agile methodologies.
- SAFe experience is a plus.
- Ideally 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Also, bonus points for higher technical knowledge and experience, namely in a previous Developer, Tester or DevOps capacity.
- Excellent soft skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Data & metrics driven approach to project tracking
- Understand the challenges and nuances of software releases, upgrades and migrations for on-premise and cloud/SaaS products
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.