Descrizione del lavoro
As a Senior Game Designer, you will be responsible for the entire feature life cycle, from concept/prototype all the way through to release and frequent post-launch updates. You will be also responsible for the development of game systems, controls and interfaces in order to bring the vision of the Producer into a playable experience.
- You are a black belt in design processes from ideation to delivery.
- You are master with high fidelity prototyping & demonstration skills in leading software Axure, Figma, etc.
- You are self-driven designer taking responsibility of producing large, complex systems to our players with maximum player value while collaborating with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- You are a 10xer; overseeing UX/UI flow of multiple systems in detail from ideation, conception, communication, implementation to support creating maximum player value possible.
- You are a critical thinker who can create game systems that can answer a targeted audience’s needs while maintaining the balance, quality & design principals of the game.
- You are a keen eye in detail maintaining documentation, guidelines and demonstration assets.
- 5+ years in a designer role in the video games industry with at least 2 shipped projects;
- An understanding of game flow and scripting, knowledge of prototyping software;
- Ability to mentor and transfer knowledge to other designers;
- Ability to work independently and produce excellent results despite technical limitations and time constraints;
- Experience in working in a team in a fast-paced, iterative and agile professional environment;
- Good proficiency in English.
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, result-oriented;
- Sense of initiative, attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Updating job knowledge proactively;
- Capacity to produce efficient software design.
- Covered vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leaves
- Working hours – from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday (with one-hour lunch break to have rest, enjoy games or sleep on bean bag)
- Career and development opportunities
- Medical and life insurance
- English or French courses
- Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
- Regular video game tournaments organized internally
- Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and online platforms that provide an opportunity to increase own expertise in various domains
- Welcoming workplace and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Doctor in the office
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.