Descrizione del lavoro
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history. With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape. Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience. Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey. In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv. As a Backend Developer in Veepee for Privalia, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing, and maintaining clean and scalable code over all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle for the Brazilian market. About the team The Navigation Team is responsible for creating the most desirable shop window, every day; increasing the member's desire for repeating their purchases, and making the first crush happen. The team’s stakeholders are mainly the Marketing and the Checkout & Payments (IT) teams; and it is composed of front and backend developers, QA, PO, and mobile developers.
- Develop high-quality features, ensure high test coverage and troubleshoot to eliminate bugs
- Keep debug outputs tidy, write comments during development and ensure technical documentation
- Constantly optimize systems to ensure reliability, performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Monitor your deployments and product through Kibana and Grafana
- A proficient PHP developer
- Experience working with Zend, Symfony, or similar framework
- Good knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our products and services
- Strong knowledge and experience in backend development systems and methodologies
- Experience in SOA/communication between services
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software
- Experience in using version control systems like GIT and comfortable working with branches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outgoing - able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- Creative, driven, proactive, and motivated to try new things
- A versatile, practical, pragmatic worker capable of working autonomously and as a part of an interdisciplinary team
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- Variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe. From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with. If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?