Descrizione del lavoro
You have an analytical mind and a passion for customer success. You are a self-motivated individual who takes pride in their ability to deliver high quality solutions to their customers. You’re looking for an opportunity to be on the forefront of the cloud revolution and process a strong technical and analytical background with experience supporting cloud computing products, services and solutions. You have a can-do attitude and strive to make things happen for customers. You’re looking for a collaborative environment whose teams care about the product they are creating, how they create it, and the impact it has on customers’ business objectives.
What is primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
CloudHealth manages 11B USD in cloud infrastructure spend as of today. As part of our goal to double this number we are looking to initiate a Professional Services Hub in Sofia, Bulgaria. As one of our very first team members for CloudHealth Professional Services in Bulgaria, you will support CloudHealth’s growing Professional Services Business in North America, Europe and APJ. You will design and develop custom solutions, but also solve cross-functional customer challenges in collaboration with Sales, Product Management and existing Engineering teams.
What do you have to be successful in this role?
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is a must. A Master’s Degree is desirable and will be considered as a nice to have.
- Rich experience with architecting, developing, and delivering API-centric product solutions
- Practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures and services
- Professional experience with multiple programming and scripting languages (e.g. Python, Java, Node.js, Go, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience using technologies such as Pandas, R or SAS to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, using company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation using Terraform or similar products is a plus
- Experience with BI reporting software a plus.
- Passion for new technologies is a requirement
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and social skills.
- Adjusting with US Time zones might be required from time to time.
- Experience or Certification with AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI a plus.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As part of the CloudHealth Professional Services Team, you will:
- Design, develop, and implement customer solutions focused in and around the CloudHealth platform
- Support Senior Consultants with your technical input for developing Statements of Work during the pre-sales process to define the project objectives, scope, deliverables, dependencies and risks
- Create detailed specifications outlining the requirements for both external and internal partners
- Design and develop API-based integration solutions using the CloudHealth platform
- Consult with clients on analysis and findings to ensure clarity on solutions
- Running internal resources and clients to ensure on-time on-budget delivery of projects
- Consult with clients and developers on the use and solutions using our APIs
- Lead multiple mid-sized projects in parallel
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives.
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Healthy and local inspired snacks in all our on-site pantries