AUTODOC is Europe’s leading online retailer for car spare parts. As the fastest-growing company in this sector, AUTODOC is aiming to expand its position further.Now we are represented in 27 other European countries in addition to Germany. AUTODOC pursues a strong customer focus on social media, through technical support in the respective national language and a demand-oriented product range currently comprising almost 2.5 million items from 545 brand manufacturers for 128 car brands.We are looking for the Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team for a project Data management.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic and enthusiastic person, with strong communication skills, preferably with 4 years of experience in DevOps field.
- Integrate DevOps approaches into Development team
- Participate in the development lifecycle, from requirements and architecture planning to deployment and following processes
- Build and improve stable deployment environments
- Collaborate with Automation team to build efficient CI/CD and other automated solutions
- Develop custom solutions on demand
- Contribute into project documentation, including DevOps solutions
- Maintenance and improvement of current infrastructure and keep high level of its availability
- Involve in development of quality metrics
- 4+ years as a DevOps Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of DevOps methodologies, such as CI/CD, IaC, etc.
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of distributed high-load systems.
- Experience in development of fault-tolerance mechanisms — clustering, replication, scaling approaches, etc.
- Proven experience with containerization and orchestration tools, Kubernetes is preffered.
- Strong undestanding of deployment strategies (Canary, A/B, blue/green, etc.).
- Experience in Cloud based infrastructures, GCP is preffered.
- Configuration of monitoring solutions.
- SQL and NoSQL databases management.
- Good programming or scripting skills.
- Good research and troubleshooting skills.
- Participation in development of architecture solutions.
Would be a plus
- GCP certificate.
- Big Data projects understanding and related support experience.
- Management of Event/Message based systems, such as Apache Kafka.
- Management of Column-oriented DBMS (e.g. Clickhouse, Vertica, Cassandra).
- Performance and penetration testing.
- Comfortable office in the center of Odessa.
- Schedule from 9(10) to 18(19) and 1 hour lunch break.
- Paid sick leave and vacation (20 days / year).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, basketball, karting, etc.).
- Participation in corporate events, individual birthday greetings.
- Corporate library.
- Attending lectures, trainings within the company.
- Participation in the drawing of gifts at corporate events (AirPods, IPhone, trip abroad, etc.).