Headquarters: Hurst, TX
We are looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer to join our team, who could help us in shipping features for our application and drive our application design and architecture as we grow. The tasks include:
- Developing new features
- Making fixes and updates to our in-house application
- Implementing quality checks, metrics and monitoring: automated testing, code style, integrating error reporting and performance monitoring tools etc.
- Work with team in planning and strategizing
- Making important architectural decisions You will love this role if:
- You like working with the stakeholders directly. We’re a relatively small startup, there’s no bureaucracy and complex hierarchy. You’ll be communicating directly with all the team members, from CEO to Customer Support.
- You are a team player
- You like to work and ship stuff fast without compromising quality. You know when to stop and call it done without trying to achieve the unattainable perfection.
- You are a problem solver
- You know how to find an optimal solution and ship it fast without introducing unnecessary complexity and overhead.
- You’re not afraid to prove your point when necessary. We trust our team members and believe they have businesses best interest at heart. If there’s no simple solution to a problem, you can provide the arguments and clearly communicate the risks.
- Self-starter, we don’t like to micro-manage our team
- You treat privileged information with care. You can be trusted with sensitive company data Requirements:
- Good written and spoken English.
- Solid experience with PHP, Symfony, MySQL (or any other RDBMS)
- Basic experience with Angular;
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS.
- Experience writing tests in PHP. PHPUnit is a must. Knowledge of other testing frameworks and tools will be a plus.
- Experience writing tests in TS/JS. Experience with Jasmine.
- You have experience setting up and/or maintaining CI pipelines running tests and other quality checks.
- Able to work 4 hours overlap within 08:00 - 18:00 EST Nice to have:
- Experience with DigitalOcean;
- Experience with Bitbucket Pipelines About us:
BBE Marketing provides products and services to help businesses connect with celebrities and influencers. We are a small, fast growing company who is passionate about our mission.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bbe-marketing-inc-full-stack-php-developer