- This position is a junior to mid-level full-stack developer position. The position holder will report to the Manager of Application Development and perform full-stack development on software solutions that support our business needs.
- Implementation of new software products, changes and further development projects.
- New Application development includes front end user interface as well as middle tier and database layer.
- The developer will also assist with maintenance, troubleshooting, and small enhancements on legacy applications using mostly React JS, Angular and .NET/C#.
- The developer will be required to learn about existing legacy systems and provide on-going second tier technical support for both existing and new applications.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Higher education degree in computer science/computer engineering (BTS, Bachelor or Master).
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced level in written and spoken English; any other language is considered an advantage.
- Strong interest in UI/UX.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS/SASS.
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript.
- Well-versed with frontend frameworks like React JS, Angular and/or Vue.js.
- Familiarity with .NET Core
- Strong knowledge in REST Webservices.
- Strong knowledge of Git Source Control.
- Experience with CI/CD, Azure DevOps, GitLab.
- Knowledge in databases such as Microsoft SQL, Azure SQL.
- Experience in testing (Jest, xUnit).
- Experience in creating libraries (NPM, NuGet).
- Familiarity with ORM (Entity Framework).
- Ability to teamwork in a distributed and multicultural environment. Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Problem resolution capabilities and open-mindedness toward creative solutions.
- Familiar with development methodologies using Agile practices and principles.
- Willing to be engaged in continued learning of development technologies and best practices involving development methodologies.
- Permanent and full-time contract in a young and dynamic Development & Integration team.
- Standard office hours are to be expected, with occasional work outside these hours to perform exceptional tasks (planned or unplanned) in accordance with our collective work agreement.
- The internal name of the position will be adapted to our collective work agreement nomenclature: Analyst IT Engineering and Integration.
- Position based in the Cargolux HQ in Luxembourg.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- A certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection.