Crazy labs is looking for a talented and adaptable 2D/3D Graphic Artist and Illustrator to join our team to create hyper casual visual assets.
This role also supports marketing campaigns and provides creative assets to the emerging demands.
Due to the varied and time critical nature of the work it is important that you be organised, focused, self-sufficient and able to respond quickly in time pressure circumstances.
- Develop 2D visual assets like characters, backgrounds and UIs using Photoshop, Illustrator and comparable tools.
- Develop 3D visual assets like simple/low poly characters and simple/low poly props using some of the 3D softwares (Maya, 3D max, Blender,...)
- Create marketing material for all aspects of HC mobile games including symbol art, backgrounds, display art, UIs and game screenshots.
- Develop icons for games from concept and sketches to finished product.
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Mimic pre-existing art style / Develop new art styles / Develop branding-based illustrations.
- Collaborate with marketing, social and sales teams to ensure a full understanding of creative objectives and ensure they are executed accurately.
- Keep up with the latest trends in hyper casual game art.
- Proven work experience as an 2D/3D artist and Illustrator
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.) is required
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
- An interest or experience in mobile games is a big plus!!