CrazyLabs is a top 3 mobile games publisher with over 3.5 Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in hyper-casual games development, distribution and innovation.
We are looking for an excellent DevOps Engineer to join the team and be responsible for the CI/CD and automation. You’ll be a part of the ALM & DevOps Team and build systems and tools for Crazy Labs games, taking a technical lead part in our global R&D
You’ll have the opportunity to work on major cloud and mobile platforms; to learn and understand all app stores (Apple & Google); and take part in a high-scale build and automation infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with: Ant, Gradle, Maven, CMake or OMake
- Experience with CI/CD build environments.
- Good knowledge of source control tools and methodologies.
- Good understanding of the Linux OS. Being a penguin is an advantage.
- You have a good grasp of core networking concepts. Hands-on experience is an advantage.
- You’re able to write scripts and small services using at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go, C#.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider’s services (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- You have the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are proactive, exhibiting a “CAN DO” attitude.
- You have self-learning capabilities and eagerness to learn new technologies.
- We are adaptive, without giving in to context switches.
- We care about diversity and teamwork.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of common Internet protocols is solid (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, L4 and L7 load balancing).
- Experienced with Jenkins Pipelines.
- Understanding OOP &/ TDD.
- Experience with mobile applications development &/ Unity Editor.