- Working with the team of Product Owners, Solution Architects, Software Developers, Quality Assurance and DevOps engineers on implementing complex back end system that powers cloud-based security product
- Developing high-quality solutions that are robust, resilient and reliable
- Participating in technical design, code reviews, planning and retrospective activities
- Interpreting design requirements and concepts to produce new or enhanced application functionalities
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL database applications such as Postgres, Cassandra, Elastic
- Development experience of HTML, CSS and other related web technologies Webpack, Angular 2+ , Bootstrap and Redux.
- Experience of automated test frameworks such as Junit and mocking framework such as Mockito.
- Experience in using, developing and debugging on Linux based Operating Systems
- Experience building public-facing and internal REST APIs
- Experience working in a DevOps environment with a focus on CI and CD
- Knowledge of authentication and integrating with other platform and vendors with protocols such as SAML, OAUTH, TOTP
- Familiarity with MVC web frameworks and data-driven applications.
- Knowledge of email messaging and security highly advantageous
- Building high-performance, massively-scalable, always-available Cloud-based systems is a plus
- Experience developing software within a Micro-Service architecture is a plus
- Opportunity for career development through Devtech s Growth Framework
- Free Business English lessons
- Remote work option
- Private health insurance
- Additional benefits for parents