This job is posted as part of the new STS Organization. As such priority will be given to STS candidates.
Project Manager Business Innovation Initiatives
“The only constant in life is change.”— Heraclitus
This job is posted as part of the new STS organization. As such priority will be given to STS candidates.
Wave after wave of next-generation technology is continually transforming the landscape of business. For Simcenter to be the leader and disruptor of the Simulation, Analysis and Test market we must catch or even define the next wave. The business innovation initiatives team consists of entrepreneurially-talented individuals who use creative problem-solving skills to capture value-generating opportunities – developing ambitious ideas into scalable solutions or market propositions that drives Simcenter’s growth ambitions and contributes to our vision.
- Global function
- Looking to the future and working closely with teams across the business (S&I Technology Innovation Team, STS Segment, DISW and beyond);
- Identify and nurture new technologies and processes to create innovative products or services to disrupt and expand our existing markets
- Develop new ideas and leveraging innovative technologies to create new markets
- Build business plans that describe Opportunity, ROI, Business Model, GTM requirements, dependencies, risks and routes to success
- Leverage existing resources and networks to launch innovations
- Collaborate with lighthouse customers & partners to validate the innovation initiatives and create evidence to support the business plan
- Creative thinking, problem-solving, resourcefulness and ability to deal with ambiguity
- The optimism of being able to recognise and take calculated risks to capture opportunities where others may not
- Vision for greatness grounded in the desire to improve the pain points of the everyday; and the inquisitive relentless pursuit to achieve their vision
- A commercial mind with a curiosity and desire to explore how our technology solves real customer problems today and, in the future.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time