Teach Away is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team! This individual will develop and execute manual and automated tests for the Teach Away platform to ensure product quality. We believe deeply in the power of education and making an impact on the future leaders of the world. If you are eager to play a key role in a fast-paced, education startup we are interested in hearing from you.
Who are we?
- Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries
- Teach Away is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it!
Who are you?
- You are an expert QA with experience interacting in a team of QA engineers. You have a proven track record planning and implementing QA Automation and Testing Procedures for a project from inception through to delivery. You understand the need to hit deadlines, and are able to support your team to grant product quality and work as a cohesive unit. You enjoy innovating on the QA field, bringing new ideas to raise the bar of our quality standards.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, develop and plan testing activities
- Ensure that all policies and procedures meet the established standards of quality including, reliability, usability and performance
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing during Production deployments
Some of the technologies we use are...
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in QA
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What you need to know:
- Currently, most of our global offices are closed due to COVID-19 and we will be working remotely until at least mid year 2021. Please note that, the interview and on-boarding process for this role will be virtual. Our main priority is keeping our employees safe.
- If you don't fully meet the above requirements, but feel like you are a good fit for the role, please still apply with a Resume in English. Ultimately, we are looking for someone passionate and excited to make a difference! We thank all applicants for the interest in the role; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Teach Away is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.