AlgoSec is seeking an experienced Professional Services engineer for working with EMEA based customers.Reporting to: Director of Professional ServicesLocation: Minsk, BelarusResponsibilities:Customize and implement the PS offered solution, hands-on, within the agreed upon timelines. Interact with AlgoSec Israel based Professional Service Center.Develop know-how and best practices related to such engagement and serve as a center of knowledge for AlgoSec and its partners.Requirements:
- At least 3 years previous experience in similar positions, in a software company.
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments
- Experience in programming in Perl, Shell scripts
- Experience in firewall administration and configuration – Advantage
- Experience in customer facing roles - Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, resourceful, problem-solver, result oriented, fast learner
- Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity
- Operating well under-pressure, multi-tasking
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time, working on-site with AlgoSec customers.
AlgoSec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.