AlgoSec is looking for a Automation Developer to join our R&D center in Belarus.Reporting to: R&D AFA Team Leader.Location: Minsk, Belarus.Main Responsibilities:
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using Java and Selenium.
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development and regression testing.
- Review user stories and functional requirements.
- Assist with manual testing; execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/tracking tools.
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies.
- Working in scrum methodology.
- At least 5 years of experience writing automatic tests in object-oriented programming: Java.
- Experience in manual QA position.
- Experience in developing complex automation tests for client side (Selenium), server side (API) and DB – advantage.
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments - advantage.
- Experience in QA of network security software products – advantage.
- Experience working with AWS - advantage.
- Multitasking and problem solving abilities, context switching and "out-of-the-box" thinking abilities.
- Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity.
- Very organized, thorough and devoted.
- Bright, fast learner, independent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
AlgoSec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.