AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading platform for the used car sector. We lead business activities in more than 30 countries worldwide. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology we enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. AUTO1 Group owns business units like AUTO1.com, Autohero.com and wirkaufendeinauto.de.
The EQA Specialists monitor the quality of the inspection reports realized by our technical experts, analyzing video-photographic material and making changes and improvements, where necessary, ensuring compliance with the standards set by AUTO1 Group. A crucial role to guarantee the quality of the inspection reports before putting them online and therefore offer the best possible service for our customers. For an e-commerce it is essential that customers receive online all the information they need to buy in maximum security.
• Carrying out of back-office activities consisting in the quality control of documents and appraisals made by merchants and by the AUTO1 experts (Team Remarketing).
• Graphic re-elaboration of the photos according to the corporate standards provided by the HQ in Netherlands.
• Upload to the company portal of all the information necessary for the sale of the cars.
• Training for using the Auto1.com platform;
• Compilation of daily reports. Skills and Qualifications:
•Flunecy in English (B2/C1)
• At least 2 years of previous experience in back-office, document quality control and data entry;
• Professionalism, precision, reliability and high attention to detail;
• Fast and precise use of PC and email;
• Ambitious and results-oriented mentality.
What we offer:
• Direct employment with Albanian contract;
• Fix remuneration + competitive variable;
• Training courses (excel, English, etc.);
• The chance to become a part of the digital revolution in the automotive sector;
• Concrete opportunities for professional growth in a highly merit-based context.
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, at Alpas Center, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right candidate you can send your CV in english at: [email protected]
Cel. : +355697097481
"All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality pursuant to law no. 9887 of the Albanian Parliament on "Protection of personal data"