What we are looking for:Blackbaud is hiring remotely for the best in class Principal DevOps Software Engineers to join our growing team.About the role:As a Principal DevOps Engineer focused on Site Reliability within Infrastructure Engineering and Cloud Operations (IECO), you will contribute to the development of our solution delivery platforms supporting our web-based applications on the latest cloud technologies within a DevOps culture. You will have the opportunity to utilize automation technologies and private/public cloud technologies to provide world-class solutions that serve the non-profit industry.What you'll be doing:
- Build automation leveraging CI/CD processes, automated testing, unit testing, code coverage and other software development best practices
- Contribute to reusable automation scripts, libraries, services, and tools to increase system and process efficiencies
- Partnering with the security teams and tools to continually review and understand new industry security threats, associated technologies and quickly addressing vulnerabilities
- Pursue opportunities to further operational excellence by increasing efficiency and reducing risk, complexity, waste and cost
- Partner with key stakeholders to establish technical direction and negotiate technical decision points to drive innovative solutions
- Drive technical design and validation, while ensuring implementation aligns with our technical strategies and strategic business goals
- Develop architectural designs for applications building something to delight clients while managing costs to deliver these applications
What we'll want you to have:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of experience in the implementation of cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure) and an understanding of SAAS, PAAS, and IAAS models
- Experience building high performance, scalable, robust, 24x7 environments and/or applications
- Experience creating scripts or automation, such as Perl, PowerShell, Python, TCL/TK, Ruby or similar for cloud orchestration required (PowerShell preferred)
- Available on a 24x7x365 basis when needed for production impacting incidents or key customer events.
Apply today and join the Blackbaud team!Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.