Carbon Black is seeking smart, energetic, and technically curious engineers to join our team and help us deliver high quality, cloud-based endpoint protection for Windows!
The ideal engineer will possess the technical flexibility and programming/debugging skills to work with both product code and test automation code effectively, as we find and resolve bugs before shipping each Cb Defense Sensor release. Automation is key to our ability to develop an agile, fast-paced development process, and you will contribute in a pivotal way to our automation code and infrastructure. You will also have the opportunity to an integral part of the identification, investigation, and resolution of bugs discovered in our product source code during testing. You will have the opportunity to partner with and learn from teams of excellent, highly technical automation engineers and developers, improving the system quality and coverage. If you are the kind of programmer that wants to grow technically while making a meaningful contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join Carbon Black!
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement automated tests for a cutting edge cybersecurity product
- Improve and maintain test infrastructure
- Mentor team members in proven automation practices and provide guidance and direction on automation efforts
- Discover, investigate, diagnose and report automated test failures
What You'll Bring
- Strong Python and C++ programming skills
- 5-8 years of automation experience (familiarity with PyTest is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to drive software quality efforts toward proven best practices
- Demonstrated technical capacity and skill in debugging test failures and driving resolution of bugs in the product source code
- Windows system knowledge and experience is a big plus
Why you should join usCarbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 14 million endpoints under management, and more than 4,600 customers—including one-third of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the Cb Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.