Our Engineering team is moving at lightning speed on the breaking edge of technology. You’ll design, build, and maintain internally critical and externally-visible systems in the cloud while ensuring uptime, scale, and performance is met appropriate to our end users’ needs. Here, the engineering opportunities are endless. With this fast-paced, collaborative group, you’ll be working together and across the organization to ensure customer success all while continuing to build a product that protects their dearest assets.What You’ll Do
- Ownership, architecture and management of AWS infrastructure as code (IaC) components such as VPCs, EC2, S3, EKS, ECS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Route 53, KMS, etc. using Terraform
- Continuous Integration and management automation of cloud-based infrastructure and software using GitLab CI, Jenkins, and Spinnaker.
- Working with configuration management tools in both Windows and Linux - Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Chef
- Provide continual enhancements to our security and operational posture.
- Ensuring cloud-based architectures meet availability and recoverability requirements.
- Architecture and implementation of cloud-based monitoring, alerting and reporting; SignalFx, Sensu, CloudWatch, StatusCake, ELK, Grafana.
What You’ll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with software development
- Experience working with Terraform or other IaC tools
- Solid understanding/experience of containerization platforms such as Docker
- Working knowledge of open source tools such as Sensu, Logstash, Elasticsearch
- Solid understanding/experience of web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
- Solid understanding of backup/restore best practices
- Ability to manage using a preferred scripting language including Python, Ruby, and Bash.
- Thorough understanding of networking protocols and concepts
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level SaaS environment
- Security Experience a plus