We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join one of our Carbon Black Cloud Development teams to build solutions that will help us deliver an industry leading security product to our customers. Join a talented team of developers using a wide variety of latest cloud technologies to solve big problems while partnering with threat researchers who are on the bleeding edge of malware analysis. You’ll build solutions that our customers are clamouring for, that will help our customers prevent the next front page security breach.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Initiatives to deliver major product features in a highly-scalable microservice environment, implemented on AWS.
- Contribute to product direction in design discussions.
- Collaborate with team to build upon and improve microservices architecture.
- Review and guide development of Restful APIs to query terabytes of data.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Proactively move the technology base to use the latest tools and frameworks for best performance; considering costs and scale.
- Collaborate with product management, DevOps, backend, and front-end engineers to deliver the right solution.
- Support existing production code and improve performance and customer experience.
What You’ll Bring:
- Passion for software development and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment where the focus is on value delivered, not tasks completed
- 2+ years experience in designing and delivering commercial software products.
- Strong expertise in a high-level language such as Go, Java, Python, .NET, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude in quickly mastering new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience developing and supporting enterprise-level SaaS product including on-call activities
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with cloud-based deployment (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Kafka/Kinesis
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations