Headquarters: London What are we looking for?
We are looking for solution-focused individuals with a can-do attitude. Your commitment to continuous learning means you are tech agnostic – always looking for the best way to execute a project or task. You share our philosophy of purpose-driven development that ensures the best possible outcomes for our clients. Like us, you believe in a strong work ethic and take pride in the quality of your code. You see the big picture and strive for the sense of accomplishment that comes from successfully executing a new project, such as an online marketplace that is perfectly geared for growth. Last but not least, you enjoy collaborating with a team of equally motivated developers and digital strategists.Job requirements
- Expert with Symfony framework (3+years experience)
- Expert PHP5, PHP7 (5+years experience)
- Strong Experience developing within REACT using Redux-Saga and Axios (2+years experience)
- Expert MySQL / Doctrine 2 (3+years experience)
- Experience Developing Frontend with Bootstrap/Material (1+years experience).
- Very strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Experience with GIT (GitFlow)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Use of Docker in local and production environments
- Adoption of Agile methodologies
- Experience with techniques such as TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with test automation using Behat, Jenkins, Selenium or other testing frameworks would be advantageous
- RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS or Elastisearch is a plus
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Be conscientious and have a good work ethic.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cobbleweb-senior-full-stack-php-developer-2