About the vacancy
Our client is a UK based company that develops tools for the diagnoses of neurodegenerative diseases. They use one of the best medicine discovery platforms to search for innovative cures for Alzheimer’s and other related diseases. In the project we are developing a mobile solution to help doctors to diagnose a specific disease via trials represented as a mini game. The application is developed from scratch with a custom design and immersive experience. The main features will include: authorization, statistical reviews of previous trials, specific sets of trials, data, and the collection of analytics.The project team is 7+ specialists: 3 mobile developers, backend developer, DevOps, Project Manager and a designer. Technical stack of the project: Swift or SwiftUI, the networking will be implemented on our side (auth, data collection, REST API), iOS 13+, iPads and iPhones.
- Advanced experience with Swift
- 4+ years of experience engineering for iOS devices
- Reactive programming and functional programming
- Skills working with the Viper, MVVM, and RX design patterns
- Understanding of best practices, design patterns, etc.
- Able to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Experience with any game SDK/Framework
- Offline DB (Coredata, Realm)
- Taking tech decisions and being able to implement an iOS app from scratch
- Spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of SwiftUI
- Experience with Dependency Injection
- UITest experience
- Skills working with Fastlane
- Experience in deploying apps to the Apple App Store
- Understanding of compliance guidelines (GDPR, HIPAA)
- Security, data protection, OWASP
- Code review experience.
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment