About the vacancy
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more. The systems we’ve built together work in production 24/7. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform. The specialist we are looking for will be in charge of the reporting system for a warehouse that provides managers with operational information. The main responsibilities will be to develop and maintain reliable reporting services in the warehouse system.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with Scala
- Experience working with Java 8/11 (plus Spring & Hibernate)
- Experience working with Kafka/Kinesis
- SOLID and software development best practices
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Proactivity and ability to learn quickly
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience working with AWS
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, etc.
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment