About the vacancy
DataArt’s client is a European startup that deals with leasing parking spaces in large cities. The mobile application provides access to the public parking network and allows to share free parking spots. Our experts are helping the client’s team to develop a new feature for the existing system. The project’s technological stack is Ruby on Rails, node.js, React, Elixir. The team’s processes are based on Agile development principles.
- Creation of new features: 60%-80% – Development and supervision of other developers (decomposition of tasks, estimates, implementation, and deployments). We are currently looking at adding several new services within the current platform.
- Maintenance/Bug fixing: 10% – Assistance with critical bugs or situations where other team members are unable to understand the causes of the problems and proceed to solve them. Support on a daily basis is provided by a dedicated developer.
- Team support: 20% – Regular code reviews.
- The meetings are 5% to 10% – Daily calls, grooming sessions, planning, demos, and retrospectives.
- 4+ years of Ruby development experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Knowledge of Rails 4\5
- Experience working with Grape, Swagger
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with RSpec
- Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience designing and using REST API
- Experience with PostgreSQL
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment