Our experts are helping the client’s team to develop a new feature for the existing system. The project’s technological stack is Ruby on Rails, node.js, React, Elixir. The team’s processes are based on Agile development principles.
- Creation of new features: 60%-80% – Development and supervision of other developers (decomposition of tasks, estimates, implementation, and deployments). We are currently looking at adding several new services within the current platform.
- Maintenance/Bug fixing: 10% – Assistance with critical bugs or situations where other team members are unable to understand the causes of the problems and proceed to solve them. Support on a daily basis is provided by a dedicated developer.
- Team support: 20% – Regular code reviews.
- The meetings are 5% to 10% – Daily calls, grooming sessions, planning, demos, and retrospectives.
- 4+ years of Ruby development experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Knowledge of Rails 4\5
- Experience working with Grape, Swagger
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with RSpec
- Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience designing and using REST API
- Experience with PostgreSQL
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment