- Build and maintain data integrations between various tools (marketing tools, sales CRM, email CRM, call center, production), and the data warehouse.
- Architect and maintain a star schema dimensional model.
- Set up processes and automation around data quality and monitoring (referential integrity testing, alerting).
- Previous experience with GCP preferred (BQ, functions, cloud composer).
- Familiar with airflow or other workflow managers, experience with google cloud composer a plus.
- Very good knowledge of SQL (including with clauses and window functions).
- Good Python programming experience, other languages a plus.
- You are familiar with dimensional modelling and apply best practices (Kimball).
- You are experienced with data pipeline negative engineering best practices (transactions, idempotence).
- You talk to APIs with ease.
- You are familiar with software development best practices (versioning etc).
- Fluent in English, not afraid to ask questions.
In addition to our regular team events and freshly roasted coffee, we also offer you...
- a work climate that allows you to actively help shape a growing SaaS company with your skills.
- individual employee experience and regular feedback meetings.
- great personalities, an appreciative "YOU culture" and short decision-making channels.
- option to work from home.
- being part of an established company with startup characteristics
- mobile devices