We are looking for the right candidate that will be willing to accept new challenges in:
- Continuously expanding knowledge in technical but also in different business domains
- Expand horizons and providing direct consultancy to international clients
- Making an impact by sharing knowledge within the company and the wider community
- Accept the culture of constant improvement by working in environment that provides the support but also the challenge for growth.
A set of activities that come with the territory:
- Design, code, test, correct and document large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Take part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Provides guidance and assistance to colleagues in any aspect of program design, creation, testing and documentation.
- Takes part in evaluations and reviews of programming methods, tools and standards.
- Operate at senior level in medium sized client organization.
- Communicate/interface well with clients and represent Endava in a positive and professional manner.
- Lead a team of 2-5 engineers.
If it sounds interesting start with matching your profile using the details bellow.
- Advanced OOP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in C# and the .NET framework
- Advanced knowledge in software patterns and practices
- Advanced knowledge in Unit Testing /Mocking
- Good knowledge in EntityFramework or other ORM frameworks
- Experience with database development with MS SQL Server: stored procedures, query optimization, indexing techniques, scalability
- Experience with source control systems (Git)
- Experience with issue tracking systems: JIRA
- Experience in sharing knowledge, presentations and mentoring
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience with logging libraries (Log4Net, etc)
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment processes
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle with a focus on Agile processes
- Willing to learn and share knowledge
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Able to communicate with team members
- Attention to details
The following skills would be a plus:
- Commercial experience in software design/architecture (N-Tier, SOA, Microservices)
- Experience with cloud based platforms (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Angular or ReactJS
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc)
- Experience with No SQL Storage, Elastic Search and the ELK stack
Start your job application: click Apply Now