Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years we helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities.
We focus on helping people to be successful: the people who work for us, the people who engage with us, and the people who use the systems and applications we design, build, and operate.
In Targu-Mures now we are looking for open and thoughtful colleagues who have a strong experience with Android.
- Experience in developing applications for Android operating system using Android Studio IDE XML, Android SDK and ADT plugin.
- Experience with publish and maintain application on Google Play
- Proficient with developing UI for different Android versions and devices
- Familiar with MVP/ MVVM architecture
- Strong OOPs fundamentals
- Experience working with databases, SQLite in particular
- Knowledge and understanding of software development and QA lifecycle
- Experience with Jira
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Gradle, RxJava is an advantage
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs: GSON, Retrofit, EventBus, Roboguice, FCM
- Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Firebase, Crash reporting tools
- Agile processes knowledge and experience