Our focus is on enabling people to be the best they can be: the people who are our colleagues, the people who engage with us, and the people who use the systems and applications we design, build and operate. We support our customers from Ideation to Production by uniquely combining strategy, design and engineering to create the best solutions possible. To do this, we need excellent engineering talent like you.
We are looking for candidates with passion and desire to work on projects from various industries such as online payments, banking and healthcare.
Here is the breakdown of the most important parts of your role:
- Develop software systems, participate in logical and physical design of the product and understand the business requirements;
- Solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, review and enforce the quality of code written within your team as an integral part of a Scrum team;
- Analyze existing code base and design pragmatic amendments;
- Contribute to the Agile process.
- Familiar with the syntax, semantics, and basic data types of C++;
- Resolve typical implementation challenges via language libraries;
- Knowledge of advanced data structures, design patterns and object-oriented model;
- Ability to tackle complex problems - creativity & excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills;
- Experience in C++11 and above;
- Prior working experience in developing C++ Interface library that is compatible with multiple OS;
- Experience with JNI, Objective-C++ interop;
- Experience with REST API, JSON structures;
- Understanding of networking fundamentals and protocols (eg. TCP/IP);
- Expert in performance testing and optimization for space, memory, and speed;
- Familiar with Visual Studio, clang/gcc compilers, Git repository management and Unix/Linux;
- Experience with multi-threaded applications and IPC is a plus.