You will have the opportunity to work on SaaS that combines device management along with powerful, actionable insights about how collaboration endpoints and the workspaces that house them are being utilized. By capturing the data available through deployed endpoints, IT and Facility Managers can ensure their conferencing solutions are fully optimized throughout their organization.
The solution is deployed on AWS and consist of many microservices running inside docker containers. Most of the services are written in NodeJS, while some are in Java, possibly being rewritten in NodeJS and TypeScript. GraphQL is used to expose service functionalities to the frontend, while services exchange messages amongst themselves via RabbitMQ. Various data stores are being used, including MongoDB, Postgres and Redis.
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Developing and testing complete front-end applications based on client's requirements
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented code; participating in code reviews
- Estimating tasks and participating in team daily sync-ups
- Daily communication with the client through e-mails, conf calls, IM, etc.
- Collaborating with QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets client's standards
- Understanding of Web protocols and related technologies
- Understanding of common front-end design/architectural patterns and engineering practices
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Solid experience with at least one source code versioning system
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, and self-reliant in fulfilling daily duties
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in leading teams
The following skills would be a plus:
- Understanding of complete product development cycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies