Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
We are looking for Software Developer in Split.
The following skills are mandatory:
- solid Java or C/C++ background
- genuine interest in agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write a clean code
- experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others’ needs
Following would be considered a plus:
- excellent Linux or database skills
- IP knowledge / IP related certificates
- good knowledge of Python
- embedded and linux real-time systems
- experience in coding and unit testing in a structured environment
- experience in development or deployment of telecom systems
Your SW development environment will be:
- embedded Linux programming
- developing 5G network and Ericsson Cloud System
- cloud-native, microservices-oriented programming
- working with Kubernetes and Docker
- developing Test Automation framework
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) from a technical university
- proficiency in English language
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.