Position Type :Full timeType Of Hire :Associate Development Program (Internship)Education Desired :Bachelor of Computer ScienceTravel Percentage :0%Internship in FIS-BelgradeAre you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS youll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.As an Intern with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects and work alongside team mentor, who will work with you in order to help you to develop and improve your skills on daily basis. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship.We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship. Candidates will get an opportunity for a full-time employment after six-moths internship program (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).We are looking for interns who will join our team as:Python Developer InternWhat you bring:
- University graduate or in final year of studies with 3 or less exams left before graduation in computer science or related disciplines
- Willingness to learn and develop existing knowledge and skills especially in Python, object-oriented and dataflow programming
- Eagerness to learn, design, develop, maintain and write automation tests for new and existing solutions
- Good communications skills are expected
- Written and spoken English is required
What we offer you:
- Six months paid internship
- Team mentor to coach you and work with you on complex company products
- Work with some of the best experts in fintech industry
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Company benefits - 13 days of vacation, flexible working hours, Fitpass etc.
- Opportunity to grow and develop in financial services and technology
Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
To apply to this job, click Apply Now