Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home.
Want to learn more? Check out our year-in-review: https://blog.gohighlevel.com/highlevel-2022-year-in-review/ and visit our website www.gohighlevel.com
About the team:
The Mobile App Product team is responsible for building the best in class mobile ecosystem for SMEs. We do this by building features that solve real-world problems for SMEs that improve agency stickiness for the platform.We also allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
This team act as a bridge between multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, CRM, Reputation Management etc.
GoHighLevel is looking for a Mobile QA Engineer for its Mobile team who is passionate about mobile testing and automation. You will be creating, maintaining and automating test cases for the iOS and Android apps at GoHighLevel. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high level reports. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting test automation results. The ideal candidate will be technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results
At Gohighlevel, you will:
● Perform mobile testing(android/iOS apps) and mobile automation for mobile apps
using BDD framework with tools-Appium/flutter driver/ etc
● Using declarative paradigm for writing tests.
● Perform multi-mobile platform functional tests in different environments.
● Identify, isolate (in source code, and app), report and track defects (functional and non-functional) to closure.
● Review requirements, and provide feedback on business completeness and testability.
● Review change requests (Git, Clickup) and provide a level of effort estimates of QA effort.
● Truly agile partnership with product owners and developers to progressively work towards improved efficiency in both business and technology.
What we look for:
● 3 to 5 years of experience working with mobile testing, api testing and mobile automation(Appium/flutter driver/Espresso etc)
● Programming skills in any of the language/s -Java/Dart/Kotlin
● Ability to define, design, develop & maintain test automation frameworks
● Author manual test cases based on product spec and automate them as part of a
● Ability to identify and root cause Automation test and app failures
● Support bi weekly release regression of the apps by automation and manual testing
and providing sign offs
● Ability to formulate test strategies, test methodologies and best practices
● Knowledge of Product life cycle, release metrics and goals
● Understand the full lifecycle of Product development and understand release
● Team-player who collaborates well in a fast-paced environment.
● Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly
● BE/B.tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent is required
Good to have:
● Working knowledge of api testing
● Mobile automation using flutter driver based framework
● Knowledge of programming languages-Dart/Kotlin
● Knowledge of CI-CD tools such as Codemagic/Jenkins/Bitrise