We're looking for a Senior/Lead Front-end Software Engineer. Your responsibilities will be working on all our front-end applications.
As a part of IDT Team you will:
- Work on all our front-end application, unifying them into one at some final point.
- Communicate with our great UX team, participate in design and implementation of our web application.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
We are looking for:
- Several years of client-side development.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with at least one: Go, Java or C#.
- A degree in computer science.
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
- Experience with React Native.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.