At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We are hiring in our offices in Vodnjan, Rijeka and Zagreb.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We are looking for a data enthusiast with strong interest in Machine Learning and Big Data technologies. And you know what they say about people who are interested in Machine Learning and Big Data technologies?…if you do, please share it with us when you come to the interview.
Our Data Science team's purpose is automating and facilitating various technical and business processes using analytical tools, advanced algorithms, and machine learning. You will be a part of a bigger organizational unit with main focus on analytics, encompassing various teams working on a broad scope of projects – based on data of course. Glasses and white coats are not required.
What to expect:
- Global impact: you will work for a company that interacts with more than half of active mobile phones on the planet – with the goal of connecting all of us - talk about global and BIG data, hmm?
- Freedom and responsibility: to embrace new challenges, dig the data and deliver awesome insights to support business decisions
- Team spirit: you will receive help and knowledge not just from your team members, but from people working throughout the organization - #no-silos
- Variety: you will work with stakeholders from different levels of the organization on a wide range of projects and tasks.
- Personal development: you will participate in internal educations, have access to world-class courses, have 1-on-1 education and much more.
- an individual with at least 2 years of experience on similar positions
- Passionate: you have fire burning inside you with passion for data, automating everything and improving processes.
- Curious: you must understand data on both technical and psychological level, you’re always trying to expand your perspective.
- Transparent: you can explain complex ideas to any type of audience if they tell you ELI5.
- A "do-er": you don’t stay in ideas mode – you go and build MVPs, design POCs – not afraid of failure because you fail fast and move on.
- Resourceful: you know your tools, your inventory is full of skills and you have experience in R and Java.
- A critical thinker: you see patterns behind data after exploring, wrangling and assessing data at hand.
- Passionate: yes, passion again - because your passion for getting new insights and improving processes through data is the reason you are the Data Scientist for this job.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with a strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!