At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Sales Operations department's main duty is to reduce friction in the sales process by focusing on the units, roles, activities, and processes to support, enable and drive them and sell in a faster and efficient way. This role will be focus on identifying/targeting high-value opportunities, sales forecasting, transforming business ideas/insights into business models that will help the company on their fast growth.
What to expect:
- Optimization of existing processes, identifies gaps and makes proposals on the improvements that can be adopted (on internal tools and sales activities) that will drive high value sales time and effectiveness.
- Continually enhance reports and process to provide better management visibility of pipeline data and regional performance
- Sales Models/procedures implementation and improvement that are in alignment with current and future market conditions.
- Partner with Sales Directors/Regional Managers to eliminate selling time roadblocks and increase sales capability and effectiveness
- Facilitates timely account/customer transition to ensure the proper customer growth and ramp up. Create regional plans to ensure company targets are scaled down in form of revenue and GP targets in total and per products.
- Promote within the sales Department the Sales Process discipline, using the tools and methodology provided
- Tracking and defining measurable KPI’s and deliver realization reports vs targets
- Defining and scaling across the region best practices model and implementing “new ways of work”
- co-ordination and standardising of data inputs from the region – when it comes to the sales planning/forecasting process
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar role working with sales excellence, enablement or operations.
- Analytical thinking skills/problem solving
- Organized, Structured self-directed team player, open to others' ideas, have excellent priority setting, planning and organizing skills.
- You have solid experience with development of sales operations tools (CRM, Qlik Sense)
- Good understanding of sales processes that will help on identifying ways of improvement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience focus on business administration, economics, finance, organizational management, business management.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!