Technical Account Manager (Expert level) is an individual contributor role within the Operator Partnerships organization that has a critical responsibility in running the back office processes in the most efficient way in order to keep the business thriving.
The main responsibilities include:
Supporting mainly two roles in the OP organization (Partner Growth Managers and Operator Partnership Managers) for the assigned MNOs with the below listed tasks:
- QBR preparation and presentation
- Proactively communicating the status, escalations and recommendations for the MNOs
- Resolving billing disputes
- Cooperating with the internal stakeholders in bringing the best service to the MNOs
- Escalations to the OPM, PGM or Global PGM about the possible issues
- Dispatching the issues to the Core Teams
- Sender registration
- Managing Short Codes (SMS and USSD)
- Keeping up with all the updates from the industry, updates on the products in the telecom sector
- Establishing best practices in his/her own area
- Continuously working on suggesting and implementing the improvements in processes and ways of working
Ideal candidate possesses a mix of technical, soft and analytical skills, with an expert knowledge in Excel and previous experience in working with Qlik Sense (or other BI tools).
- You have at least 3 years of previous working experience in IT and or Telco industry on the positions of a technical account manager, business analyst or any position similar to the previously mentioned ones.
- You preferably have a BSc or MSc degree in Business or IT.
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of technology, analytics and business.
- You are a very analytical person and are constantly questioning how things can work better.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- You take proactive and creative approach to complete tasks you are dealing with.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You have an eye for detail; what anybody else would not notice – you would.
- You do not shy away from stating your opinion and you are excellent at conflict management and objection handling.
- You love to work with data – you can easily drive inputs from complex statistical data and manage data confidentiality perfectly.
- You are keen on learning new tools and technologies, and once you learn them, you master them in a very short time.
- You mentor less experienced colleagues; help them onboard, learn new processes or make old processes work better
- Experience with QlikSense or other BI tools
- Leadership experience
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!