At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As we are continually expanding our footprint, we need to make sure that we are compliant in every country where we operate. The purpose of this role is to enhance the privacy compliance function on the global level by relevant high level knowledge and experience in implementing effective privacy compliance system/program. The duties of this role include, but are not limited to implementation of initiatives and effective processes in privacy compliance matters and establishment of controls across jurisdictions where Infobip operates. We are looking for people who know how to get things done and are diligent in providing feedback and ideas/suggestions about how to do things faster and better.
What will you do:
- Assist DPO in all relevant matters, with a focus on specific countries or regions as part of the Infobip’s global privacy program
- Mastermind privacy policies and processes
- Implementation of privacy programs and policies
- Liaising and advising different business stakeholders on the importance of compliance and navigate the rapidly-evolving global privacy landscape
- Anchoring privacy compliance work aligning it with company strategy and business needs through establishing, prioritizing, and managing projects
- Initiating and coordinating privacy compliance activities to create guidance, training and awareness materials for relevant business functions
- Provide counsel from a privacy perspective in the design and ongoing improvement of processes, including policy creation, risk assessment, control design, monitoring and governance
- Work collaboratively on and lead cross-functional projects related to data governance, data protection, and privacy by design
- Counsel and support business on privacy issues in connection with the development of products, platforms, services, and other initiatives involving the collection and use of personal data, including business intelligence, AI, advanced advertising, customer experience, and related business and technology initiatives.
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field under your belt
- You have experience in GDPR implementation projects; experience in establishing data protection processes and controls in an international environment, preferably
- Proficient knowledge of data protection legislation and privacy landscape, especially GDPR and ePrivacy legislation
- You are solution-oriented and have an interdisciplinary approach to work, and you enjoy working with multiple diverse stakeholders
- You love setting up and driving development processes
- You have developed a passion for technology, for studying and researching different legislation frameworks
- You have excellent organizational, analytical, and writing skills; you are a quick learner, and you have a strong sense of initiative
- You are a team player and build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow!
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, e-learning and more. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!