Infragistics is a worldwide leader in providing solutions to accelerate design, development and collaboration, trusted by over a million developers across all industries and company sizes, from single dev shops up to the largest enterprises in the world.
At Infragistics, you get to work with other passionate, motivated colleagues to produce world-class developer tools, business intelligence and team productivity applications. We prioritize developer productivity, great design and usability, and enterprise-grade reliability in everything we make. We are all about delighting customers and fostering a fun, healthy work environment with transparency, mutual trust, and innovation at the heart of our activities.
Are you passionate to work with the bleeding edge technologies? Do you want to build a product that competes with the biggest companies in the world? Do you want to resolve problems like distributed high availability database migrations? If so, join us to build the next level of collaboration software. You will work with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL and SQL databases, just to name a few.
- Recommend, design, and implement feature/performance improvements.
- Own complex controls/features with high autonomy.
- Ensure consistency and application of best practices across the product.
- Help ensure uptime, performance and user experience are delivered without compromise
- Proactively look for opportunities to automate every aspect of the application and security lifecycle
- Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application for service offerings and products.
- Have a bachelors or master’s degree or specialization in information systems and technologies, or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Typically, have 4-6 years of experience working in software development teams in their specialization, and show a deep understanding of the technology stack used within the team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitment to team goals.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (English).
- Experience as a full-stack web developer.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pay careful attention to detail.
- Teamwork and willingness to understand the various roles played by fellow team members.
- Flexibility to handle the dynamic needs of the organization/management.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, business objectives and implementing appropriate technical solutions.
- Strong focus on detail and deliverables’ quality.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and set clear expectations.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- A positive, can-do outlook and willingness to contribute to team and product success in all functional areas.
- A drive for self and team improvement and active engagement in ongoing improvement.
- Ability to collaborate with remote team in US and Uruguay offices.
- Open, friendly, collaborative working environment with cutting edge technologies
- Learn and improve top-notch, commercial software development practices through on-the-job experience and ongoing professional development programs.
- Work with many other skilled developers all over the world.
- Additional health insurance.
- Food vouchers.
- Flexible working time.
- In-house massage.
- Sport and relaxing activities - xBox, table tennis, foosball in the office.
- Open PTO (paid time off) policy (20 + days) with manager’s approval.
Interested? Send us a recent Resume!
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted