Infragistics is a worldwide leader in providing solutions to accelerate design, development and collaboration, trusted by over a million developers across all industries and company sizes, from single dev shops up to the largest enterprises in the world.
At Infragistics, you get to work with other passionate, motivated colleagues to produce world-class developer tools, business intelligence and team productivity applications. We prioritize developer productivity, great design and usability, and enterprise-grade reliability in everything we make. We are all about delighting customers and fostering a fun, healthy work environment with transparency, mutual trust, and innovation at the heart of our activities.
We are seeking asoftware developer specializing in QE for our Business Tools Department. You will help us thoroughly test our applications to ensure extremely high quality. Our applications are cross-platform application, you will be automating across mobile, web and desktop.
- You will research, understand and apply testing best practices in automation of cross platform applications, mobile and desktop.
- You will successfully define the testing strategy for major product features, or product releases:
- Define automation strategies, deciding what to automate and how;- Define the manual testing strategy to cover the features under test;- Have a clear understanding of feature coverage in each control and devise strategies to cover what's missing.
- Apply testing heuristics, scripted and exploratory testing approaches.
- Ensure the tests run on all platforms supported by the product.
- Create and execute complex test plans designed by you or someone else.
- Verify build automation errors, identify and fix difficult issues in failing tests.
- Create complex automated tests that run on all supported platforms.
- Be involved in regression testing for service releases and major releases.
- Monitor daily failing tests and investigate reasons for failure.
- As part of a software development team you will work in collaboration with product management, Engineering and UX teams to automate high-quality software products.
- Formal education in computer science, software engineering, or related, or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Typically, have 4-6 years of experience working in software development teams in their specialization, and show a deep understanding of the technology stack used within the team.
- Excellent knowledge of Testing lifecycles, Test Automation methodologies and best practices.
- Practical knowledge in software design patterns.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitment to team goals.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (English).
- Experience with automated testing of cross platform applications.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pay careful attention to detail.
- Teamwork and willingness to understand the various roles played by fellow team members.
- Flexibility to handle the dynamic needs of the organization/management.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, business objectives and implementing appropriate technical solutions.
- Strong focus on detail and deliverables’ quality.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and set clear expectations.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- A positive, can-do outlook and willingness to contribute to team and product success in all functional areas.
- A drive for self and team improvement and active engagement in ongoing improvement.
- Ability to collaborate with remote team in US and Uruguay offices.
- Open, friendly, collaborative working environment with cutting edge technologies
- Learn and improve top-notch, commercial software development practices through on-the-job experience and ongoing professional development programs.
- Work with many other skilled developers all over the world.
- Additional health insurance.
- Food vouchers.
- Flexible working time.
- In-house massage.
- Sport and relaxing activities - xBox, table tennis, foosball in the office.
- Open PTO (paid time off) policy (20 + days) with manager’s approval.
Interested? Send us a recent Resume!
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted