InPlayer and Deltatre OTT are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space. InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand. Deltatres extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massives vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
The Video Experiences Business Unit at Deltatre is a leading OTT products and services provider, delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions. Our premium software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
The role requires a Business Analyst with outstanding business analysis capabilities, experience, and a hands-on, positive, can-do attitude. Your focus must be on owning the requirements and being able to articulate these to cross-functional teams, such as Developers, Designers, and Test team members. The role needs you to be customer-facing, therefore a professional approach to your tasks and activities is a must. We are looking for talented individuals who can contribute to their assigned project and also contribute to the growth of the Global BA team. This is for a well-known sporting brand based in USA who has an award-winning app in the market, they have a strong presence in the sports and entertainment field in North America and Europe.
We are a supportive and inclusive organization with a wealth of experience in streaming sport and entertainment content; we are looking for someone who can utilize their core BA skills and experience and also develop new and existing skills. We will support you in your career progression.
What to expect
- You could make significant change and impact within your role, making a substantial difference to the success of our company and your project and BA team, which can be very rewarding for the right person.
- Youll work to deadlines and juggle multiple tasks, which gives lots of variety
- The role is largely office-based but travel is expected as we are a global organisation and we have world-wide clients we take into account current global situation with Covid as the well-being of our employees is paramount
- Work with some of the top names in Media, Broadcasting and Sport
- Become passionate about technology and digital video on demand and live streaming applications.
- Undertake the formal requirements analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, translating them into the appropriate product documentation, including user stories and UML
- Facilitate the elicitation requirements using a number of techniques such as online and face to face meetings and workshops
- Outline the parameters of the project, and determine potential solutions
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) at all levels, with external and internal stakeholders
- Proficient in writing user stories, scenarios, acceptance criteria, UML and concept design
- Take responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness and usability of requirements in the form of user stories and any project artefacts
- Work with Customer Product Owners and Project Managers, UX&D, QA and Technical teams to validate captured requirements
- Support team members throughout the product life cycle, including pro-active raising of issues, dependencies and risks to either the Senior Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
- Work in a highly collaborative and multi-disciplinary Agile/Scrum framework
- Effective Communication Be clear and concise in your day-to-day communication, be able to express yourself within a multi-national team, ask good solid questions, listen to the answers (really listen). The ability to be a strong communicator in a virtual setting (via conference calls or web meetings) is equally important.
- Problem Solving - BAs facilitate a shared understanding of the problem and business need, and ensure they understand the scope of the project. As a BA, you will facilitate the technical teams regarding what is in and out of scope.
- Critical Thinking - While discovering the problem / business need to be solved, you must listen to stakeholder needs but also critically consider those needs and ask probing questions until the real need is surfaced, understood, and documented.
Competencies and Skills Essential
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Business Analyst • Excellent customer-facing skills. Proven experience in working on client site
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities and constraints
- Experience of Scrum or any other Agile methodology
- Experience of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Must be proactive and show due diligence
- Effective communication skills. As an effective communicator, you must be able to facilitate workshops, internal and external meetings, ask the right questions, and actively listen and take in new information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities, and constraints
- Must be adaptable and flexible in their approach to both project and non-project work
- Worked within a technical analysis of large-scale projects with an emphasis on back and front-end systems and third-party integration
- Extensive experience with preparing and conducting workshops online and face to face
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence
- Background or experience in broadcast and media is a plus, though other areas will also be considered
- Background or experience of working in an agency is desirable, though other areas will also be considered.
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence