Fast-growing FinTech company looking for strong Java developers and tech leaders to help take the team, architecture and platform maturity to the next level.
Ideal CandidateThe Java Developer is a seasoned professional with deep technical knowledge of design patterns, design frameworks combined with a extensive experience in applying software development best practices. As a member of the senior experts team you will be responsible for ensuring the technical decisions made warrant the platform is future-proof, modular, reusable and maintainable.
• Ensure the code produced by the team is always best-in-class;
• Provide high-level technical advice and guidance to the team;
• Promote simplicity, best practices and framework standardization within the organization;
• Improve existing architecture;
• Make software design and implementation decisions together with the development team;
• Help design teams create new features from concept to production;
• Collaborate with product owners, business departments and other stakeholders;
• Constantly help improve quality of codebase, agility of the development ecosystem;
• Help decide on good tooling both for development work and production support.
• Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field;
• 3+ years of Java development experience;
• Any relevant experience in a tech lead role is a plus;
• Full SDLC exposure and prior experience with Agile and DevOps delivery methods;
• Good documentation and commentary skills so that he/she can draw, explain and contribute in workshops and help others understand what is expected;
• Familiar with pros and cons of different industry frameworks, design patterns and code beautifiers;
• Familiarity with most common development and DevOps tooling as well as test automation approaches providing for optimal automated regression testing;
• Mandatory requirements
• Java EE
• Relational Database (my SQL)
• Spring Batch
• Microservices architecture
• Agile (Scrum)
• Must have an EU passport or the right to work in Bulgaria
• B2-C1 in English is a pre-requisite, fluency in Bulgarian is an advantage;
• Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural cross-functional teams and bringing together diverse team members and perspectives to find solutions.
• Innovative, collaborative persona with a continuous improvement mind-set to help inspire others;
• Good verbal and written communication skills that can adapt to various audiences;
• Willingness to work in an open, non-hierarchical dynamic environment;
What we offer
• Competitive salary;
• Performance-based bonus;
• Personal development focus and support;
• Career development opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech company;
• Education and training opportunities;
• Healthcare package;
• MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
• 25 paid leave days;
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law. iJobs Center Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2014/21.03.2016.