Senior.NET WEB Developer
Our client provides end-to-end technology and customer support solutions for the fin tech industry.
The company delivers end-to-end business and technology, deploying agile methodologies, proven customer collaboration frameworks and engineering excellence tools.
The Company has a strong presence in the global fintech industry, delivering UX/UI, front-end, back-end development, quality assurance, test automation, DevOps, IT infrastructure and business operations supporting a suite of back office and customer-facing online products for both Desktop and Mobile channels that scale.
The Company offers tailored teams and solutions to each client adapting to the technologies already in use or providing the analysis and IT strategies for new products and projects.
Now we are looking for an energetic and motivated Senior .Net Developer to join our international team in Sofia.
• Participate in daily stand up meetings providing feedback and reporting blockers for development related tasks.
• Develop web software projects based on ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET Framework in C#
• Participate in the development of life cycles of software products
• Design and create optimized and high-performance database backend
• Test newly developed features before pushing them to the QA team
• Act on backend-end bugs raised by the QA team
• Participate in the regular code-reviews and project architecture meetings
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Ability to produce high-quality maintainable code
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to maintain legacy code.
• Excellent understanding of OOP principals and design patterns of software development
• At least 5 years of experience in building commercial .NET Framework or .NET Core applications with C#
• At least 3 years of experience in Web applications development
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (versions 4 and 5) and EF 6.
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL development and relational databases
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol and MS IIS.
• Good understanding of HTML 5Soft
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn & advance in new technologies
• Willingness to share knowledge and experience with the team
• Self-organized and self-motivated
• Good spoken and written English at least B1
Nice to have:
• Experience with GIT and Atlassian products.
• Experience in the Gaming industry
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health Insurance lux package
• 25 days of vacation
• Bonus for employee referral
• Office location 1 minute far from a metro station
• Flexible working time, work from home option after the probation period
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills.
• An environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewardedDynamic and friendly work environmentIf you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.