Kaltura is looking for a hard core developer to deliver Kaltura’s products end to end. We invite you to join a challenging environment, with cutting edge technology and opportunities to make a difference and make best use of your capabilities in a growing organization.
- B.Sc. in software engineering or equivalent.
- Expert in .NET framework (.NET 4.8 / .Net Core), C# server side development.
- At least 3 years' experience in SW development of large/complex systems.
- Experience in large scale .Net application development and performance tuning.
- Strong experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL backend development (SQL Server 2016 or similar).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: Memcached, CouchBase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Solid knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system.
- Experience in Node.JS, Python, Golang development – Advantage.
- Experience designing and implementing AWS Cloud services – Advantage.
- Good understanding working with Kubernetes containers – Advantage.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Microservices architecture – Advantage.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Excellent writing, reading and communication skills in English.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, quick learner and independent.