RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria). We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries. At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on.
Team and mission:
Extenda Retail- a team of enthusiastic retail software experts that are about to embark on the most challenging engineering journey in the 35-year-old history of our company. We have promised to transform our stateful, monolithic point-of-sale solution to a stateless, elastic, and highly scalable cloud POS that will be foundational for our success as a company. We also promised to do this quickly. Now, some might say that we are crazy and it might be that they are at least halfway right. But, we believe that it can be done if we just find the right cloud developers to join our crazy team.
So, if you are an awesome talent who wants a shot at solving a really juicy problem together with some like-minded engineers this team is something for you!
- Contribute to our team’s improvement through honest feedback, but also by leading through example and knowledge sharing.
- Write readable, testable, and fault-tolerant code
- Development and deployment of microservices.
- Responsible for architectural design and implementation of applications in the cloud
- Manage implementations of cloud services
- Review code, designs, and discuss solutions and evaluate new technology.
- Guide team members and other teams on how our tools and products work
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
What you offer us.
- A thorough developer who will always leave the code in better shape than you found it.
- A curious person who never stops learning and loves to try new things.
- A team member with the patience and stamina to continuously improve our team and our products.
- A person who shares our appreciation of transparency and is willing to share stories, knowledge, and experiences for the benefit of the team.
- Someone who is willing to take a stand for something they believe in.
- Somebody that takes pride in their work and knows that developing is craftsmanship.
- Experience in developing microservices in Java.
- Docker/Containers and Kubernetes
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced in working with scrum or other agile methodologies
Since we will be using the following stuff, it would be a plus if you also have a working knowledge of:
- Designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud Platform GCP
- Google Cloud Developer Certification or similar competence.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot.
- Experience with Cloud Native Java frameworks.
- Knowledge of other programming languages suitable for Cloud development.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions.
- Previous retail experience.
What we offer you.
You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based company that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of market disruptive ambitions. We work in cross-functional teams where we are united by our mission of simplifying shopping and driving innovation to the retail market.
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
What you should know.
- Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. They help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. The company has an extensive client base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions being used in over 35 countries.
- Extenda Retail is perfectly positioned to aggressively go after new business on a global scale. They are driven by a mission to simplify shopping and they are committed to making sure our existing and future clients thrive in the highly competitive and rapidly changing retail industry.
Our recruitment process.
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Client interview