Our technical team is continuously expanding and we have a great opportunity for you.
Reach new technical heights and:
- Design and implement CI/CD processes for custom developed applications on-premises and in the public clouds
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and maintenance in variety of public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Maintain centralized configuration management of operating systems and deployed applications using tools and languages such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack etc.
- Build, deploy and maintain distributed applications with scale in and scale out policies over orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, Swarm, ECS, EKS, AKS etc.
- Implement and maintain centralized logging and metric monitoring solutions
If you have/are:
- Experience and knowledge in Python, Bash or Powershell
- Knowledge in CI and CD processes and tools like Git, SVN, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City etc.
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX operating systems and networking concepts
- Еxperience with Change Management and Release Management processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
And you stand out with:
- Experience with administration of system software: application servers, database servers, web Servers etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Good understanding of monitoring solutions
- Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery systems and zero downtime deployment planning and implementation
- Experience with IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.